We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 17 July 2017

#193 Lots of Layers

Chanya 13 is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Lots of Layers

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it has lots of layers to match the theme.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Chanya 13

Today I prepared an invitation for a baptism. I used blue papers - it's for boy. Added chipboard which I covered by embossing powder, Marianne Design doily and flowers with leaves.

Josephine

An image from Delicious Doodles coloured with pencils, papers from Papermania, die cuts from Spellbinders and Tattered Lace and a computer-generated sentiment, and lots of layers!

Mary

I have used toppers and papers printed using My Craft Studio's Wondrous Wildlife CD ROM.

Judy

I made this card for my husband's birthday. The digital image is by SLS lines which was coloured with Copic Markers.

Angela

All the layers on this card have been created using stencils and stamps and finished off with coloured pearls. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Glenda

The card is for my BIL and features a QKR image,and has seven layers. His birthday follows shortly after the Calgary Stampede (he is from Calgary) so thought he would enjoy it.


Lin
My card was for my Niece who is struggling with Chemo after a forced stay in hospital with cellulitis and neutropenia. Up until that point she had been so positive and I wanted to encourage her to remain that way. I couldn't resist these lovely flowers from JOFY and the sentiment was perfect too. More details on my blog

Margaret

The card I have created is for a very close friend's birthday. I have used 3 paper layers, 1 of corrugated board, 1 of chipboard and two tags .. 7 layers in all.

Sally

For my card I have used a Hummingbird stamp and some papers from Craftwork Cards to create my layered project.

Jackie

I don't usually have lots and lots of layers on my cards - so for this one I thought I would keep it relatively simple and used a Hunkydory stackable pad I got for my birthday. All the elements came from 2 sheets in the pack, apart from the gold mirri card I used for the base layers of each bit. I counted up to 6 layers if you counted the ribbon strips!

Pam

I usually do not use a lot of layers on my projects, so this was very challenging for me. I have used seven layers to create this notepad holder. The image and sentiment are Altenew. The notes image was created from a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set. I have to admit, layers to add quite a bit of interest. :)

Marlene

I have used a Candibean Stamp from Dis Digi Downloads coloured her with my Promarkers and added a Marianne Design Die, flowers, double ribbon Bow and a Butterfly Die

June

I have used Spellbinders's Ovals to create several layers and embossed the Gazebo die, also by Spellbinders, in pink to add another layer beneath the white die cut gazebo

Maike

I have used many different stamps by Lawn Fawn to create an underwater scene. With the theme "Many Layers" in mind I used some patterned paper and a frame o the front, layering one of the star fish on top of the frame. Also the inside of the card is actually another layer that you can lift to write a message beneath.

This challenge will run for the normal two weeks and finish on 30th July, but we will then be taking a break until August 21st!

CCM Blog Signature



7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, would love to enter my card, but just don't know how.
    regards,
    Ans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ans,

    I have replied to you on your blog, but in case you haven't seen it this is what it said.

    Hi Ans, Thanks for your message on my challenge blog regarding being unable to enter. I don't know if you altered your list of challenges here after you were unable to enter, but if not the reason it was stopping you was because you hadn't a link to the challenge blog in your list of blogs above. I can see in the Linky admin that you attempted to enter so I just clicked okay and entered it for you. Can you add us to your link list above please.

    If you want to enter again and get any more problems, please let me know.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin,
    thank you for adding my card, I also added the link on my blog,
    regards Ans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super DT Creations, they are stunning, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects design team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lin
    I have tried to enter my card - it seemed to accept it, but it isn't showing. Not sure what I did wrong but I am new to this, as in only just created my blog. Help!
    Thanks
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have tried to enter my card, but it's not showing? The link seems to work ... I don't know what i did wrong? Help please!
    Thanks Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.